Earn 5.0 CPE Credits in Specialized Knowledge
Across industries, customers are becoming more sophisticated buyers and stronger negotiators. This is especially true for large key accounts. This course will prepare pricing, marketing and corporate account executives to better negotiate with customer executives and customer procurement teams. It covers more advanced topics beyond a traditional negotiations course and is intended for executives who have already had some negotiations training.
Pricers will learn:
- The evolution of procurement organizations to a 21st century model and implications for suppliers
- The buyers’ playbook and the implications for pricing, offering and negotiations strategy
- How to assess the buying process and win at competitive bidding
- How to assess and use your solution and company value in negotiations
- How to identify and combat 16 common buyer games with smart pricing and sales strategies
- 10 Proven influence strategies from the science of influence and persuasion to use during negotiation process
- Mapping the negotiation strategy and preparing to engage
- No prerequisite knowledge is required to be successful in this course.
- No advanced preparation is required.
- Program Level: Basic
- Delivery Method: QAS Self Study
Professional Pricing Society is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority in the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Refunds and Cancellations: Refunds are not available, but if the learner is within the first 25% of their course they can choose to transfer enrollment to another offering. For complaints or concerns, please contact our offices at 770-509-9933.