Organizations and their leaders often struggle to design the right organization architecture for their pricing function. They face issues on where to locate the pricing team, how to allocate the reporting responsibilities, how to engage cross-functional collaboration, and how to raise the intellectual capital in pricing. In the end, a lack of a good organization design combined with an inadequate culture leads to more frequent pricing project failures. Pricing practitioners and pricing leaders should pay close attention to these organizational and human dimensions of pricing in order to create the right team culture and the right pricing training agenda.
This unique one-day workshop combines the latest science in pricing organizational design, in change management for pricing, and in socio-technical pricing capabilities. Participants will receive both theoretical knowledge and practical tips on how to set a successful pricing team and how to improve their collaboration culture with respect to pricing.
Pricers will learn:
- The various options to organize the pricing function.
- How to set up a Pricing Council and how to make it a strategic weapon.
- How to set up a culture of collaboration between pricing, sales and marketing.
- How to leverage change management methodologies to drive pricing change.
- How to design and implementation a progressive pricing training program.