Earn 5.0 CPE Credits in Specialized Knowledge
Problem: To get pricing done right, companies must define the structure, routines, and culture of their organization.
Solution: Track pricing decisions from business strategy through pricing strategy, market pricing, price variance policy, to price execution, including new offering development, the sales strategy, and international markets.
Pricing Learning Objectives:
- Use value-based pricing paradigm to drive pricing decisions across the organization
- Drive pricing decisions into new-offering development to improve market acceptance and price capture on innovation from the moment of launch through maturity
- Transform the relationship between sales and pricing toward a mutually constructive goal of capturing profitable customers
- Utilize contextualization to appropriately set prices in international markets and construct successful market-entry strategies
- Define the structure, routines, and culture of the organization to drive value-based pricing orientation throughout all decisions that impact price capture
- Gauge the appropriate price response to a competitive threat
- Design your pricing council and pricing organization
- No prerequisite knowledge is required to be successful in this course.
- No advanced preparation is required.
- Program Level: Basic
- Delivery Method: QAS Self Study
Professional Pricing Society is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority in the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Refunds and Cancellations: Refunds are not available, but if the learner is within the first 25% of their course they can choose to transfer enrollment to another offering. For complaints or concerns, please contact our offices at 770-509-9933.