Problem: To get pricing done right, companies must define the structure, routines, and culture of their organization.
Solution: Track pricing decisions from business strategy through pricing strategy, market pricing, price variance policy, to price execution, including new offering development, the sales strategy, and international markets.
Pricing Learning Objectives:
- Use value-based pricing paradigm to drive pricing decisions across the organization
- Drive pricing decisions into new-offering development to improve market acceptance and price capture on innovation from the moment of launch through maturity
- Transform the relationship between sales and pricing toward a mutually constructive goal of capturing profitable customers
- Utilize contextualization to appropriately set prices in international markets and construct successful market-entry strategies
- Define the structure, routines, and culture of the organization to drive value-based pricing orientation throughout all decisions that impact price capture
- Gauge the appropriate price response to a competitive threat
- Design your pricing council and pricing organization